Nail Care in Orlando, FL
Your nails need just as much attention as your skin. At Serrão Rejuvenation Center, led by Dr. John Serrão, a board certified gynecologist who specializes in anti-aging medicine, our MedSpa team provides nail care for women in Orlando, Winter Park and the surrounding areas of Florida.
We show that we care about you by creating a tranquil, clean, and professional atmosphere for all of your nail care needs. Every Serrão Rejuvenation Center manicure and pedicure utilizes the “clean treatment” system whereby all metal instruments are sterilized to medical standards, and all other tools are disposed of after every client. Our spa pedicure chairs are like thrones—they are able to fully recline and feature massage, lighting, and whirlpool action. They offer the latest technology for sanitation featuring the “pipeless system.” Our nail technician brings years of experience to deliver rejuvenation and relaxation to your hands and feet.
Orlando’s Choice for Manicures
What is a Manicure?
A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands.
How Long Does a Manicure Treatment Take?
A manicure takes around 30 to 45 minutes. Additional time is needed for artificial nails such as tips, acrylics, or gels. These treatments generally take an hour. We only offer natural nail care services at our Spa.
What Does a Manicure Entail?
- Step 1: A manicure begins with any old nail polish being removed with nail polish remover.
- Step 2: The hands are thoroughly washed and dried with a hand towel.
- Step 3: An emery board is used to file and shape the nail using single direction strokes at 45 to 90 degree angles. Generally, petite hands and fingers look best with almond shaped nails, short and stocky fingers look best with oval shaped nails, and heavy-set hands look best with squared off ends.
- Step 4: The nails are soaked in water. Scented oils and salt may be added. The salt keeps the hands from getting wrinkled.
- Step 5: The cuticles are trimmed back and dead skin and hangnails are removed.
- Step 6: The nails are buffed with a block buffer or an extra fine emery board in order to smooth them out and prepare them for polish.
- Step 7: The base coat of nail polish is applied and allowed to dry until tacky, and then the next coat of color is applied. Applying the color to a somewhat sticky base coat helps the color adhere and last longer.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Manicures last for one to two weeks depending on your level of activity and lifestyle.
Orlando’s Choice for Pedicures
What is a Pedicure?
A pedicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the toenails and feet enjoyed by women.
How Long does a Pedicure treatment Take?
A Pedicure takes around thirty to sixty minutes, unless you are getting artificial services such as tops, acrylics, or gels. These treatments generally take an hour. We only offer natural nail care services at our spa.
What Happens During a Pedicure Treatment?
- Step 1: A pedicure begins with old nail polish being removed by nail polish remover.
- Step 2: The feet are thoroughly washed and dried.
- Step 3: The nails are filed into the desired shape.
- Step 4: Soaking in water with scented oils is the next step.
- Step 5: The cuticles are trimmed and pressed back.
- Step 6: The nails are buffed with a white block buffer or an extra fine emery board. This smooths out the nail and prepares it for polishing.
- Step 7: The base coat of nail polish is applied, and then the next coat of color is applied. Applying the color to a somewhat sticky base coat helps the color adhere and last longer.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results of a pedicure last for one to two weeks, depending on the level of activity and lifestyle.
Menu of Nail Services
Deluxe Spa Manicure | 45 MINUTES
Includes a gentle cleansing, cuticle soak, exfoliating hand scrub, filing, buffing, heat therapy and hand massage. Finished with a polish of your choice.
Deluxe Spa Pedicure | 60 MINUTES
Includes a gentle cleansing, foot soak, cuticle treatment, callus removal, exfoliating foot scrub, filing, buffing, heat therapy and massage with a blend of nutrient-rich lotions. This pedicure focuses on exfoliation and callus removal. Finished with a polish of your choice.
Deluxe Signature Aromatherapy Enhancement | Additional 10 MINUTES
Enhance your manicure or pedicure with one of our unique blends of essential aromas and oils. The soothing soak, exfoliating scrub, hydrating masque and soothing lotions are all enhanced with these signature blends. Remember to ask about our seasonal offerings!
- White Tea – fresh and clean, rich in antioxidant benefits and assists in detoxification
- Mango – fruity and exotic aromas that are decadent to the senses and rich in hydration
- Lavender – calming and relaxing, always a favorite
- Lemon Breeze – uplifting and invigorating to the senses and spirits
Classic Spa Manicure | 30 MINUTES
Basic nail care, massage, and polish.
Classic Spa Gel Manicure | 45 to 60 MINUTES
Basic nail care, massage, and OPI Gel polish. Soak off time included.
Classic Spa Pedicure | 45 MINUTES
Basic nail care, callus exfoliation, massage, and polish.
Child’s Manicure or Pedicure | 30 MINUTES
Treat the princess to basic nail care and pretty pink polish. (No cuticle trimming.)
Parascent Hand and Foot Treatment
What is Parascent?
Relax with a deep, penetrating, heated paraffin hand or foot treatment. This is assured to relax the muscle and soothe sore joints while it improves circulation. The natural mineral grade paraffin melts in minutes while a personal blend of essential oils fill the air with aromatherapy. This single use, sanitary treatment eliminates the risk of bacterial and fungal contamination. You must experience this favorite treatment!
Experience with Nail Care
There are many different nail care treatments for a patient to choose from. If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, or are unsure of what treatment might be best for your beauty routine, know that the professionals are Serrão Rejuvenation Center are here to help. All of our providers are trained, experienced, and dedicated to helping you look your best. We invite you to schedule an appointment so that you can experience our artistry and expertise for yourself.
Why not add nail care to your other beauty treatments? At Serrão Rejuvenation Center, led by Dr. John Serrão, a board certified gynecologist who specializes in anti-aging medicine, our experienced MedSpa team provides nail care for women in Orlando, Winter Park and the surrounding areas of Florida. Contact us to schedule a consultation and begin your rejuvenation today.